Family Therapy helps people in close relationships help each other.
It enables family members to express and explore difficult thoughts and emotions safely, to understand each other’s experiences and views, appreciate each other’s needs, build on family strengths and make useful changes in their relationships and their lives.
At Swift Counselling, we have a great deal of expertise in the following Family related issues:
Child and adolescent Counselling
Family counselling and Therapy services are available for Patients based in South/mid-Wales.
Patients travel from far afield for treatment at our practices and we aim to see clients within one week of them contacting us.
Swift Therapists have enhanced CPR disclosure for work with children through Social Services and BUPA.
- Bullying: My transformation described as ‘awesome’
- Car accident: EMDR was incredibly effective
- Childhood abuse: Freedom found at last - 28years after attack
- Childhood neglect: No longer waking up each morning thinking about past and childhood
- Sexual assault: Red is now just a colour rather than blood
- Family & Couple Therapy
- Individual Counselling