Our counsellors offer a tailored therapeutic approach when offering counselling for the following issues:
- Anger Management
- Trauma Therapy
We can also offer psychological support on an individual basis for:
- Dealing with Stress
- Addictions Counselling: Drugs & Alcohol abuse / Gambling.
- Bereavement & Grief Counselling
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional & Physical Abuse
- Relationship Break ups
We seek to tailor our therapeutic approach to the particular concerns of each individual.
First, we will try to match your needs and preferences with the most suitable therapist/counsellor. Second, from the variety of therapeutic methods available to us, we will aim to offer those that best match to your needs.
One of our core values is to respect difference, including the right of people to hold different views. We take pride in being able to work effectively with people from a wide variety of social, ethnic, gender and other backgrounds.
We aim to see clients within one week of them contacting us.
- Bullying: My transformation described as ‘awesome’
- Car accident: EMDR was incredibly effective
- Childhood abuse: Freedom found at last - 28years after attack
- Childhood neglect: No longer waking up each morning thinking about past and childhood
- Sexual assault: Red is now just a colour rather than blood
- Family & Couple Therapy
- Individual Counselling